Strong, vibrant Jewish day schools are the key to strong, vibrant Jewish communities. Ben Porat Yosef is recognized as an innovator in Jewish day school education, in both Judaic and general studies. Our success and growth would not be possible without the generosity of friends and supporters like you!
Donations can be made on our website by clicking on one of the links on the lefthand side or by mailing a check to the school office at Ben Porat Yosef, East 243 Frisch Court, Paramus, NJ 07652. If you would like to make a credit card donation over the phone, please call 201-845-5007.
There are many ways to support Ben Porat Yosef and help us fulfill our mission:
- Annual Campaign: BPY’s Annual Campaign supports our innovative academic program and benefits every single one of our students, their families, and our community. Click here
- Annual Dinner: BPY’s Annual Dinner honors those who have been instrumental in enabling Ben Porat Yosef to fulfill its mission and provides an opportunity for the entire extended Ben Porat Yosef family to come together for an evening of meaningful celebration. Click here
- Annual Scholarship Walkathon: Each June, BPY families come together to raise money for Ben Porat Yosef’s Scholarship Fund, which allows us to maintain our need-blind admissions policy – a founding principle of our school. Beginning in late March or April through the end of June, you can sponsor a Ben Porat Family as they walk in support of our scholarship fund. To make a donation directly to our scholarship fund, please use our Annual Campaign donation page and note “Scholarship Fund” in the “Message/Notes” section.
- Dedicated Days of Learning: Dedicating a day or week of learning is a wonderful way to honor or memorialize a loved one, celebrate a special occasion, or commemorate a yahrzeit. To dedicate a day or week of learning, please contact our development office at email@example.com or 201-845-5007 x35. Dedications start at $180.
- Program and Event Sponsorships: Ben Porat Yosef has many special programs and events throughout the year which can be sponsored. To learn more about program and event sponsorship opportunities, please contact our development office firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-845-5007 x35. Program and event sponsorships start at $1000.
We also accept stocks/securities, real estate, in-kind property donations, matching corporate gifts, bequests/wills/ life insurance, and charitable remainder trusts/ gift annuities. Please contact our development office for more information .